Personal data of our users are collected, used and protected by under the governance of the relevant Greek and European legislation and these Terms.
In order to provide you the best service possible, you might be asked to provide us, personal information such as your name, telephone number, e-mail etc. Personal data declared by our users / visitors is intended solely to ensure the operation of the respective service and are may not be used by third parties without complying with the applicable laws. The data requested by vingeproject.com is limited to the information necessary for the operation of its online store and the provision of the services offered in order to optimally serve it in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472 / 1997 on the protection of personal data, as well as Law 3471/2006 concerning the protection of data in the context of electronic commerce, as they apply each time.
vingeproject.com may collect, store and process personal data of users / visitors of this site only if the above data is provided by interested parties voluntarily for the following purposes:
• for the provision of services chosen by users / visitors through this website (eg. marketing, information for new products, participation in competitions, etc.).
• for providing better service to users / visitors.
• for collecting feedback from users about feedback on the products and services offered by vingeproject.com and their improvement based on the information gathered.
• to inform users / visitors about new vingeproject.com products after their consent.
• to inform users / visitors about vingeproject.com offers, as well as for any tenders, with their consent.
• for promotional reasons
• for marketing reasons and communication with users / visitors, with their consent.
• to improve the awareness of vingeproject.com.
Personal data voluntarily provided by users / visitors of this site may be collected by the vingeproject.com Archive, stored and processed by it for the purpose in question.
The owner and person responsible for processing the personal data gathered in the above manner and the file created for these purposes will be vingeproject.com at whose registered office the above file will be installed.
The recipient of the personal data provided by the users / visitors of this site is only vingeproject.com, which may transfer them to affiliated companies for the purpose of functional and computerized service of its dealings with such users / visitors , as well as for statistical and historical reasons. If the user / visitor has completed the relevant field and has consented to sending him information and promotional material, vingeproject.com may, after informing the user / visitor, communicate his / her personal data to third parties for the advertising promotion of the products they offer, as well as to companies conducting market research or other similar activity.
The users / visitors who have communicated their personal data to vingeproject.com have the following rights:
• The right of access to the data concerning them is in the possession of vingeproject.com.
• The right to information on (a) all personal data concerning them and their origin; (b) the purposes of the processing; (c) the recipients or categories of recipients; (c) the evolution of the processing at the time (d) the automated processing logic; (e) where appropriate, the correction, deletion or blocking of data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of the law; 2472/1997.
• The right to object to the processing of data concerning them.
• The right to temporary judicial protection.
• The consent of the participants to the collection and processing of their personal data may be revoked at any time, but without retroactive effect.
vingeproject.com complies with all its statutory obligations. The subject of personal data has the right to request at any time the sending of the above informational and promotional-promotional material from vingeproject.com. In order to exercise the right of objection provided by Law 2472/1997, the data subject must request in writing from the Controller a specific action, such as the correction of the personal data concerning him / her, their temporary non-utilization, their commitment , non-transmission, or deletion.
If the user / visitor himself voluntarily discloses his / her personal or sensitive data through this site directly to third parties, it is for the user to investigate the terms of such data protection by those third parties. The user / visitor accepts that vingeproject.com has no responsibility for such disclosures and for the subsequent use of such data by other persons. Similarly, vingeproject.com bears no responsibility for any disclosure by users / visitors of this site of personal and / or sensitive third party data through the site without the prior consent of the data subject.
Each user / visitor guarantees the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data concerning him / her and submitting it to vingeproject.com as well as his / her right to submit such data.
vingeproject.com opposes the collection of personal data of minors and its policy is not to collect or process data of these persons.
We deeply respect your personal data and do not disclose them to third parties. You can change your browsers settings as to disable cookies, however, in this case, we cannot guaranty that all of our website’s functionalities will be working properly. If you use our website without disabling cookies, we will assume that you consent to their installation.